
One week in and I am crowing like a rooster. Wow - I am so disciplined, so smart, so - well clever. Look at me - the paragon of virtue. I now weigh - 130.5.
I am sleeping like my husband does in the middle of the day or the nap he takes right before bed. (I know - go figure!! That is his best sleep).
I am exercising, eating a diet that would impress a monk (actually, not even close). In short, I am amazing.
On a more serious note. I feel empowered. These simple daily habits make me feel in control and capable. It seems that with a little success, I experience increased confidence everywhere. And now after saying all of this - I am knocking on wood. I never ignore the laws of good and bad luck.
I am sleeping like my husband does in the middle of the day or the nap he takes right before bed. (I know - go figure!! That is his best sleep).
I am exercising, eating a diet that would impress a monk (actually, not even close). In short, I am amazing.
On a more serious note. I feel empowered. These simple daily habits make me feel in control and capable. It seems that with a little success, I experience increased confidence everywhere. And now after saying all of this - I am knocking on wood. I never ignore the laws of good and bad luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment