Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Review of Habits and How They Support Me



1) Hang up my clothes immediately or put in clothes hamper.

I like this one and it really helps for keeping the house clean.

2) Clean dishes before eating and leave the kitchen clean.

Same - though I do need to always do this one.

3) Go to bed by 10:00 p.m.

This is easy for me.

4) Eat 1,200 calories a day.

I do very well here - though I did have two days I was off and one day a week can throw the whole weight thing off.

5) Meditate daily.

I almost do this every day. My sleeping so much impact it a little - it was mostly that I got involved in a health care debate that took my time. I need to remember what is most important to me.

6) Do personal work daily.

Same thing with personal work.

7) Exercise daily.

I got so tired that I decided to take a couple of days off and sleep. I will try for a better week next week and I am going to the doctor to see if there is anything else I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment