Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Day One and Already Learning

First the good news. Today my calorie count was 1255. I think that is good. The bad news is I slept in and did not get my walk in.

I had a hard time sleeping last night and lack of sleep is a big problem for my resolve and ability to stick to a plan. What do other people do that are very disciplined and consistent? Do they get up and just do it?

I seem to last a few weeks and then I will get sick or get exhausted and then I fall off my program for a few weeks and then I start over again. What I want is to develop healthy habits and patterns that I can stick to day after day.

Tonight I will get a good nights sleep and report tomorrow on how I am doing.

"How I live today is how I live my life."

No comments:

Post a Comment