
Makes me feel better some how.
I am not jumping out of bed like I used to full of energy and ready to get going. Still I got up and did my personal work (which I needed to do), ran for 6 miles, did some cleaning, and visited me father.
I also ate very healthy both today and yesterday.
I am ready for tomorrow and will do some stretching and winding down before I go to bed. I generally have Sunday anxiety as I gear up for the coming week, so I will take a 1/2 xanax to help me sleep - but a week of bed on time, up on time - here I come.
I want to add some other goals and daily habits - but this is enough for now.
I still weigh 131.
I am not jumping out of bed like I used to full of energy and ready to get going. Still I got up and did my personal work (which I needed to do), ran for 6 miles, did some cleaning, and visited me father.
I also ate very healthy both today and yesterday.
I am ready for tomorrow and will do some stretching and winding down before I go to bed. I generally have Sunday anxiety as I gear up for the coming week, so I will take a 1/2 xanax to help me sleep - but a week of bed on time, up on time - here I come.
I want to add some other goals and daily habits - but this is enough for now.
I still weigh 131.
No comments:
Post a Comment