What exactly am I going for. My life.Let me describe for you my life:
I lead a healthy life. I eat simple, healthy foods that nourish my body and soul with life giving color and energy. I run, meditate, exercise and send my energy and color outward to feed others that I touch on this short, precious journey.
I love without judgment or criticism. I am filled with the patience of self-awareness. The awareness of my own humanness and fallibility. I don't forget that I have hurt others and now seek peace and forgiveness.
I am strong. I make decisions based on thoughtful consideration, quiet reflection, and firm resolve. I know who I am. I know that my time is short. I therefore embrace my life and savor each experience.
I learn. I learn mostly from my past and present. That is where the lessons are for me. They are in me and they are unique to me. Sometimes I wait quietly for those answers to float down from the stars and to enter my consciousness. The light is soft but sure.
I laugh. I laugh with my lover, my children, my friends and with those I meet. I laugh most about how silly I am. I am silly.
I love me. I am my best friend, my calmest advisor, my most ardent fan. I listen to me and take care of me. That creates a cascade of love and acceptance all around me.
My life is a life of daily habits. That is what this blog is about. Creating my daily habits that will create my life. I want to start with my weight.
No comments:
Post a Comment