Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Come Along with Me!


Learning the inner workings of the blogger site has been interesting. I stated another blog and then wanted to do one on my journey of weight loss and personal growth and achievement and it was not as easy as one might have thought.

First, I could not access this site. Everytime I logged in I went to my old blog. Then I got here and did a post and it disappeared into the enternet. Then I could not find the blog again.

So, I am taking it as a sign because today is Tuesday and I started this blog on Saturday and I have not done such a good job at anything. I have overeaten and underexercised. Yea! Not exactly what I was going for.

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps your problems stem from the fact that you are maintaining 2 separate online profiles.
    http://www.blogger.com/profile/06491010275541415969
    http://www.blogger.com/profile/15595869189047294567

    It can get confusing keeping everything separate. It appears you have 2 daily habits blogs. And a bunch of other blogs . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know - I copied the daily habit posts to this one - but then they disappeared - so I have been relunctant to delete the first - but I will now.

    ReplyDelete