Saturday, August 22, 2009

Crash and Burn - But Still Committed

I weighed in at 130lbs. That is good news - but I am exhausted. I am getting plenty of sleep, eating well, exercising - but each day I find myself feeling like I can barely make it.

This seems to happen to me regularly and it stops me from feeling in control and able to do the things I want to do. There is so much I want to do.

I want to write, have a retreat business, teach exercise (which I am doing - starting in October). I want to be energetic, go hiking, have fun - but mostly I need to sleep and sleep and sleep.

I will go to the doctor and report back - but here is my progress for this week. I managed to meet my goals for 6 days. Today I slept in till 9 and I went to bed by 9. I will exercise and eat well and see what happens.

I am adding the following for one week starting at 2:00 today - I will not read the news for one week. And I am a news addict - so let's see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment